Dr. Aman Flynn was born in India and has lived in many parts of the United States. She feels very lucky to call the valley her beautiful home and looks forward to the years to come.
Dr. Flynn received Doctor of Dental Surgery from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has over a decade of dental experience, not counting the years spent completing residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, a mini-residency in Prosthodontics, and a degree in dental surgery, all from the prestigious Manipal College of Dental Sciences, India.
Dr. Flynn's communication style is fact-based, non-judgmental, sincere and honest with empathetic and realistic approach for your care. She respects your wishes and your goals for your oral health and works with you to make them possible. Her unique clinical skills are highly advanced, precise and current, and flavored with years of diverse experience in various settings and demographics. She looks forward to meeting you!
Fun Facts about Dr Flynn:
- enjoys board games, family time, learning from her son
- enjoys lazing around with her dog and son
- exploring the world and learning about different cultures
- enjoys glamping, with a two-night limit on tent camping
- appreciates different forms of art and global music
- social butterfly....likes a friendly chat, meeting friends for tea!
Dr. Paul Kim is a highly decorated Veteran of the United States Air Force achieving the rank of Lieutenant Colonel. Upon graduating from Loma Linda University, School of Dentistry, Dr. Kim completed his post-doctoral residency program in Advanced Education in General Dentistry with an emphasis on Oral Surgery at Mike O’Callaghan Federal Hospital, Nevada. Upon completion of his residency, Dr Kim successfully accomplished the Advanced Clinical Dentistry Preceptorship Program and later in his career attended LSU for his Endodontic Residency Program.
Dr. Kim has been awarded multiple quarterly and annual Air Force Dental Officer Awards throughout his career.
Dr Kim focuses on Root canal treatment and surgeries, including retreatments of root canals, wisdom teeth removal etc. He is great at easing patient's fears with his friendly smile and patient education. He has tons of stories to share from his adventures and looks forward to meeting you!
Fun facts about Dr Kim
-enjoys mission service all around the world
-passionate about his family to include just 1 wife, 2 young daughters, a toddler son, and a retired certified therapy dog that he rescued from Italy
- has been stationed all around the world to include NV, WY, Korea, Italy, Hawaii, Guam, LA, MS
Jane is a 24 year dental veteran and loves every minute of it. Establishing great connections with others is her passion. Jane moved to Pacific Northwest in 1999 from Michigan. She embraces Oregon weather, compared to the heat and humidity of Michigan summers (You really can hear the corn grow)
Fun things about Jane:
- spending time with family, gardening
- volunteers at the local animal shelter
- enjoys traveling, hiking, quilting, bike riding, camping, fishing, any thing dealing with the outdoors
- loves all animals but dogs and horses hold a special place in her heart.
Noelle grew up in Canby and went to Lane County for schooling. She loves dentistry and being able to help and serve others. Her calm and happy personality is well loved by patients and her co-workers
Fun things about Noelle
- loves being surrounded by her friends and family
- loves being challanged and pushed to learn new things
- loves her dog!! And has spoilt him well!
- loves dancing!
Sally is lovingly known as "safety" Sally. Her years of having seen all (like the farmer's insurance ad) experience keeps our practice, our patients and us safe !
Fun Facts about Sally:
- grand mom to 5, who keep her very busy and very happy!
- takes care of her elderly parents !
- loves genealogy, antique cars and helping others!!
Samantha, or Sam grew up in Klamath falls and went to OSU for schooling. Her fast learning and quick thinking abilities have been a bonus to our practice. Usually quite, her laughter is pure delight.
Fun things about Samantha:
-enjoys reading fantasy novels while listening to classical music and drinking coffee.
-surprised herself by completing a half-marathon (twice!)
-is very competitive at board games and card games.
Entrance - off North Albany Road
We are committed to safety!
Please let us know if you have any symptoms, and we will help determine next steps.
Please fill our online paperwork .
Please wear face mask when coming for appointments.